Brought to you by Fannin Ltd the Espiner Trocar is designed for precision and control providing safe and straightforward access to the peritoneal cavity.
Benefits of the Espiner Trocar Include:
- Smooth entry with low insertion force into the abdominal cavity
- Funnel design enables smooth instrument exchange and specimen removal
- Clear housing provides surgeon precise visibility of trocar positioning
- Blade indicator window to highlight when the blade is activated
- Thread design maintains the seal & helps ensure a leak-free operation
We can also supply our Espiner trocars as part of procedure based kits, alongside other core laparoscopic products needed for standard procedures. If you wish to learn more about the Trocar or would like to request a demo for you and your team, fill out the enquiry form through the link below and a product specialist will be in touch.